THE EFFECT OF CAPITAL STRUCTURE ON PROFITABILITY IN TRADE, SERVICE, AND INVESMENT COMPANIES LISTED ON IDX FOR THE 2017-2019 PERIOD

Listyawan, M. Wahyu (2021) THE EFFECT OF CAPITAL STRUCTURE ON PROFITABILITY IN TRADE, SERVICE, AND INVESMENT COMPANIES LISTED ON IDX FOR THE 2017-2019 PERIOD. Other thesis, Universitas Darul Ulum.

[img] Text (Abstrac)
Abstrack.pdf - Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (89kB)
[img] Text (Introduction)
BAB I.pdf - Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (163kB)
[img] Text (Reference)
Daftar Pustaka.pdf - Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (153kB)
[img] Text (Full Tesis)
Full Tesis.pdf - Submitted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of capital structure on profitability in trade, service and investment companies listed on the IDX for the 2017-2019 period.
This study uses a positivism approach. The data used is a data panel in the form of audited and published financial reports from trade, service, and investment companies for the years 2017-2019. The population of this research is 177 companies in the trade, service, and investment sector listed on the IDX for the 2017-2019 period. The sampling technique uses purposive sampling to obtain a sample of 15 companies. The data analysis method used is descriptive statistical analysis, inferential statistical analysis, classical assumption test, multiple linear regression analysis, coefficient of determination, t test and hypothesis testing which were tested with the SPSS version 25.0 statistical application.
The results of this study indicate that: (1) Leverage has a positive and significant effect on profitability, (2) Firm size has a positive and significant effect on profitability, and (3) Liquidity has a positive and significant effect on profitability. The amount of influence given by the independent variable on the dependent variable is 37.9%. While the remaining 62.1% is influenced by other variables outside of this study.

Keywords : Profitability, Leverage, Firm Size, and Liquidity

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Profitability, Leverage, Firm Size, and Liquidity
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HG Finance
H Social Sciences > HJ Public Finance
University Structure > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen
University Structure > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen
Depositing User: M. Wahyu Listyawan
Date Deposited: 27 Oct 2021 02:32
Last Modified: 27 Oct 2021 02:32
URI: http://repository.undar.ac.id/id/eprint/1954

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item