THE EFFECT OF MURABAHAH FINANCING AND MUDHARABAH SAVINGS ON INCOME LEVEL ON SHARIA FINANCING SHIPPING AND LOAN UNITS (USPPS) PERDULA NGORO JOMBANG 2016 – 2020

rifa, Syarifa (2021) THE EFFECT OF MURABAHAH FINANCING AND MUDHARABAH SAVINGS ON INCOME LEVEL ON SHARIA FINANCING SHIPPING AND LOAN UNITS (USPPS) PERDULA NGORO JOMBANG 2016 – 2020. Other thesis, Universitas Darul Ulum.

[img] Text (Abstrac)
S1-2021-172362201004-Abstrak.pdf - Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (134kB)
[img] Text (Bab I Introduction)
S1-2021-172362201004-Bab I Introduction.pdf - Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (245kB)
[img] Text (Bibliography)
S1-2021-172362201004-Bibliography.pdf - Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (236kB)
[img] Text (Full Skripsi)
S1-2021-172362201004-Full Skripsi.pdf - Submitted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (2MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to examine and analyze the effect of murabahah financing and mudharabah savings on income levels at the Sharia Financing Savings and Loans Unit (USPPS) Perdula Ngoro Jombang 2016-2020.
The population in this study is the annual report of sharia financing from the Sharia Financing Savings and Loans Unit (USPPS). The sample in this study is an annual report for five years of Murabahah Financing and Mudharabah Savings of the Sharia Financing Savings and Loan Unit (USPPS) Perdula, Ngoro District, Jombang Regency in 2016 - 2020, and the sample was selected using the purposive sampling method. The data source is the annual financial report obtained from the annual financial report of the Sharia Financing Savings and Loans Unit (USPPS) Perdula, Ngoro District, Jombang Regency in 2016-2020. Data analysis used descriptive statistical analysis methods, multiple linear regression analysis, and hypothesis testing using SPSS Version 16 for windows.
The results showed that: (1). Partially, murabahah financing has a significant effect on the level of income, (2). Partially, mudharabah savings have a significant effect on income levels, (3). Simultaneously Murabaha Financing and Mudharabah Savings have a significant effect on Income Levels. The amount of influence given by the independent variable to the dependent variable is 80.3%, while the remaining 19.7% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Murabaha Financing, Mudharabah Savings, Income
Subjects: University Structure > Fakultas Ekonomi > Akuntansi
University Structure > Fakultas Ekonomi > Akuntansi
H Social Sciences > HG Finance
H Social Sciences > HJ Public Finance
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > Akuntansi
Depositing User: henny
Date Deposited: 11 Oct 2021 10:21
Last Modified: 11 Oct 2021 10:21
URI: http://repository.undar.ac.id/id/eprint/1514

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item