PENGARUH KARAKTERISTIK INDIVIDU DAN LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN

Muchamat hasannudin, hasan (2021) PENGARUH KARAKTERISTIK INDIVIDU DAN LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN. Other thesis, Universitas Darul Ulum.

[img] Text (S-2021 -Abstract)
S1-2021-172361201027-Abstract.pdf

Download (121kB)
[img] Text (Bab 1 Introduction)
S1-2021-172361201027-Bab I.pdf - Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (126kB)
[img] Text (Bibliography)
S1-2021-172361201027-Bibliography.pdf - Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (125kB)
[img] Text (Full Tesis)
S1-2021-172361201027-Complete.pdf - Submitted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (762kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of individual characteristics and work environment on employee performance in the iron and building materials industry UD. Putra Agung, Janti Village, Jogoroto District, Jombang Regency.
This study uses a positivism approach. The data used is questionnaire data distributed to 30 respondents. The population of this research is all employees at UD. Putra Agung. The sampling technique used saturated sampling technique so as to obtain a sample size of 30. The data analysis method used was descriptive statistical analysis, classical assumption test, multiple linear regression analysis, validity test, reliability test and hypothesis testing which was tested with SPSS version 25 statistical application program.
The results of this study indicate that: (1) Individual Characteristics have a significant influence on Employee Performance, (2) Work Environment has a significant influence on Employee Performance, and (3) Individual Characteristics and Work Environment together have a significant influence on Employee Performance. The amount of influence given by the independent variable on the dependent variable is 99.6%. While the remaining 0.4% is influenced by other variables outside of this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Employee Performance, Individual Characteristics, Work Environment
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HG Finance
University Structure > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen
University Structure > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen
Divisions: Author > ACH. MUZAJJAD
Depositing User: henny
Date Deposited: 04 Oct 2021 06:57
Last Modified: 04 Oct 2021 06:57
URI: http://repository.undar.ac.id/id/eprint/1468

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item