the effect of profitability and dividend policy on firm value of financial sector companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange 2016-2020

Deny Ramadhan, Angga (2021) the effect of profitability and dividend policy on firm value of financial sector companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange 2016-2020. Other thesis, Universitas Darul Ulum.

[img] Text (Abstrac)
S1 2021 172362201022 Abstract.pdf - Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (177kB)
[img] Text (Bab I Introduction)
SI 2021 172362201022 Bab I Introduction.pdf - Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (404kB)
[img] Text (Bibliography)
S1 2021 172362201022 Bibliography.pdf - Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (407kB)
[img] Text (Full Tesis)
S1 2021 172362201022 Complete.pdf - Submitted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (3MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to examine and analyze the effect of profitability (ROE) and
dividend policy (DPR) on firm value (PBV) of financial sector companies listed on
the Indonesia Stock Exchange 2016-2020.
The population in this study are all financial sector companies listed on the
Indonesia Stock Exchange 2016-2020. The sample used was 10 companies and
the sample was selected using purposive sampling method. The data source is the
annual financial report downloaded through the official website of the Indonesia
Stock Exchange (www.idx.co.id). Data analysis used descriptive statistical
analysis methods, multiple linear regression analysis, classical assumption test,
and hypothesis testing using program SPSS for Windows version 25.
The results showed that: (1). Partially, profitability has a significant effect on
firm value, (2). Partially, dividend policy has no significant effect on firm value,
(3). Simultaneously, profitability and dividend policy have a significant effect on
firm value. The amount of influence given by the independent variable to the
dependent variable is 26.7%, while the remaining 73.3% is influenced by other
variables not examined in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Firm Value, Profitability, Dividend Policy
Subjects: University Structure > Fakultas Ekonomi > Akuntansi
University Structure > Fakultas Ekonomi > Akuntansi
H Social Sciences > HG Finance
H Social Sciences > HJ Public Finance
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > Akuntansi
Depositing User: henny
Date Deposited: 18 Sep 2021 14:29
Last Modified: 18 Sep 2021 14:29
URI: http://repository.undar.ac.id/id/eprint/1436

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item